Welcome to The Maker Station!
-- Marietta's Makerspace --
The Maker Station Inc, Cobb County's finest makerspace / hackerspace, is a collaborative, shared workspace (makerspace / hackerspace) northwest of Atlanta, GA. Here curious and like-minded folks come together to work on projects, discover new areas of interest, develop a new business idea, or simply grow their personal hobbies. The makerspace is a 100% volunteer driven 501c3 non-profit corporation. We are a valuable resource for Smyrna, Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth, and surrounding metro areas. We started our journey in 2014 to build a makerspace close to home and welcome all interested community members to help grow and shape this makerspace / hackerspace into a thriving, collaborative environment.
How to Join
Joining is easy! Just follow these steps and you will be on your way in no time.
- Visit the join page to select the type of membership that applies to you
- Click through and complete your transaction to set up recurring billing.
- Join the Meetup group to keep track of our events
- Join the Slack messenger group by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and asking for Slack access.
- Read through the information on our Policies and Procedures page
- Go Make something!
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO JOIN!|
Address / Location
We are located in the Cumberland Point Business Park off of Highway 41, immediately across from the runways at Dobbins Air Force Base.
We are just a short distance to Cumberland Mall and the new Braves Stadium (2017). There are numerous restaurants, shops and retail locations in the surrounding area.
Parking: Plenty of parking right out front!
To find the space, off of Cumberland Point Drive, turn right at the first parking lot, and drive all the way down to the end of the lot. Suite 24 will be on the left. Look for the red Maker Station banner logo on the door.
Hours of Operation
The Maker Station is generally not open to the public but we do host Public Events.
Open House events are held on the first Thursday of every month. Other events are generally open to the public and guests at the discretion of the event organizer. See the calendar for all event details.
Member Hours: 8am to 10pm daily, limited to dues-paying members.
Extended hours are available upon consultation with the Board of Directors.
Our official calendar of events is found on meetup.com. Please check regularly for new events!
Members may schedule events on a first-come, first-serve basis. To schedule an event, please contact the Board of Directors.
How to Contact Us
- Email : email@example.com
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join the conversation on our Facebook Group
- See Our Events on Meetup.com
- Check out our pics on instagram
Subscribe to our Help us make a podcast!
Maker Friends & Makerspaces
A non-exhaustive list of our local and regional maker friends and makerspaces
- Freeside Atlanta http://wiki.freesideatlanta.org
- Geekspace Gwinnett - Lawerenceville http://www.geekspacegwinnett.org
- Decatur Makers - Decatur http://decaturmakers.org
- Berry College - Mt Berry http://www.hackberrylab.com
- Hatch Athens - Athens http://www.hatchathens.com
- The Clubhouse - Augusta http://theclubhou.se
- Maven Makers - Savannah http://www.mavenmakers.com
- Engineering For Kids - Metro Atlanta http://engineeringforkids.com/metroatlanta
- Southeast Makers Alliance - Atlanta http://southeastmakersalliance.org
- Red Mountain Makers - Birmingham http://www.redmountainmakers.org
- Mobile Makerspace - Mobile http://makerspacemobile.org
- LVL1 Hackerspace - Louisville http://www.lvl1.org